|No, this is not "Malaysian Official 1". This is Mr Krab.|
2. The stealing of the country's money by his government is an act of treason.
3. His action, supported by his government, had impoverished the people and brought shame to the country. We have become a pariah nation.
4. While the 1.4 million over Malaysians who had so far signed the Deklarasi Rakyat take note of the lawsuit by the DoJ to recover US$1 billion worth of assets from the kleptes (thieves), we must not rely on foreign governments to act on our behalf. We must do much more on our own.
5. We must identify and expose the true identity of the person identified as "Malaysian Official 1" in the DoJ lawsuit for he is the chief kleptes.
|Riza Aziz: Najib may feed him to the wolves|
7. The Deklarasi Rakyat must urge all political parties to unite and condemn this act of robbery.
8. The Deklarasi Rakyat further urge all political parties to make the recovery of the stolen assets and the punishment of those involved in the theft, their election promise.
9. The Deklarasi Rakyat urge all political parties, NGOs and individuals to band together and sue the government for the theft of the country's assets.
10. Action and punishment must also be initiated against political parties, government agencies and civil servants, who colluded with MO1 to siphon billions of ringgit from 1MDB.
MY Humble Appeal
The DoJ lawsuit vindicates the 1.4 million Deklarasi Rakyat’s signatories. We are proven right. Please help get more Malaysians to sign up here.